Popular searches: Correction tape Glue tape Pencil leads
  HOME ABOUT LPS OEM & ODM NEW PRODUCTS PRODUCTS NEWS FAQS CONTACT LPS LPS STORE  
Guangdong Lepusheng Stationery Co.,Ltd.
Tel: 86-754-89908989
Tel: 86-754-83616505
Fax: 86-754-83846556
Web.:www.lepusheng.com
E-mail: gsj@lepusheng.com
Add: Wenguang Taoyuan Industrial Area,Chaoyang District,Shantou
City,Guangdong,China(515100)

To choose a location of wholesale stationery shop

Writer:lps-sationerySource:www.lepusheng.com Date:2013-06-14

Office supplies has been a hot investment project with its strong market background and rapid growth.However,how to correctly choose the location is very important.


One,Most of entrepreneurial investors who wants to open a wholesales stationery shop are like to knwo the infromation of shops throught the streets newpapers advertising,agents,real estate trade fair,the Internet infomation and so on.There is an accepted rule in the International business.It is called"Matale Law",also known as 20-vs-80.There is not balance between cause and effect,efforts and harvest.Typically,80% gain from 20% of the effort;and the rest of 80% only bring 20% of the results.Similarly,80% of public rental information only can take 20%,and 80% just in stealth trading.Want to find a suitable place need much channels.


Two,People can reflect the customer of office supplies shop and the income of wholesale.Simply speaking,the people is the flowing of the money.Only to catch the customer then to gain the profits for shop.The location of student stationery wholesaels should take the traffic flow,traffic conditions and the situation of the neaby residents into consider.And don't choose somewhere remote then to avoid the intense competition.


Three,there is different in the rent according to the different geographical environment, traffic environment and the construction.Sometimes even more than ten times as much.General speaking,the rent of stationery wholesales shop as well as water fees and electricity fees should be not be more than 40% to 45% .So that to keep the profits of stationery wholesales shop.


(This article is provide by Lepusheng,please indicate the source and add link www.lepusheng.com if reprint)

TypeInfo: Stationery Information

Keywords for the information:office supplies  wholesales stationery  student stationery  stationery